The CIOarts is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing technology leaders in performing arts, presenting cultural institutions, and museums together to share knowledge, best practices, and experiences.
CIOarts membership includes:
- An online, collaborative forum with your peers
- Document Repository
- Weekly, Virtual Coffee Hour
You will also have access to register for our annual conference (A separate fee may apply).
The forums and networking opportunities discuss a wide range of topics such as:
- Organizational Structure
- Strategy and Technology Trends
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Business Intelligence / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Data Security
- Digital and the Web
- Office 365
- Ticketing, Event Management, Fundraising
- Point of Sale, HVAC, and Security Systems
- Infrastructure, Hardware, and Operating Systems
- General Ledger, Payroll, and HRIS Systems
- Inventory and Asset Management
CIOarts membership is limited to those mission-driven cultural institutions that will be represented by an employee who is directly responsible for planning and implementing technology solutions.
CIOarts membership costs $200 and is annually billed each calendar year.
If your organization qualifies, please click here to apply for membership.